Microsoft filed another suit against the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, seeking information about the tax agency's decision to hire outside lawyers, including one-time Microsoft nemesis David Boies, to help conduct an audit of the company.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers