AirTrunk – the hyperscale data centre company which opened its flagship 80 megawatt Sydney site in September last year – has appointed its inaugural chief operations officer.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC