InfoTrust CEO Dane Meah has called on the Australian government to take advantage of US president Donald Trump’s controversial immigration policy and help local organisations poach cyber security experts from banned countries.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?