The Vyatta open-source network operating system has been certified for IPv6, which is likely to become a key capability as the number of Internet addresses available under the current version of IP diminishes.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1