IPv6 is the ‘go to’ communications protocol to enable the Internet of Things but Australia’s adoption of this technology is slow, according to a report released by Communications Alliance today.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction