Samsung wants you to test-drive one of its flagship phones. iPhone users can try one for 30 days, with (ahem) ''no obligation.'' It's free (if you don't count the $1 fee and the risk you might break or lose it)...
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus