The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has revealed that its iPhone Kaching application, which was announced on 25 October 2011, is still not available from Apple’s App Store due to testing delays.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better