The Mannheim Regional Court has dismissed a lawsuit in which German patent licensing firm IPCom demanded €1.57 billion (US$2.1 billion) in damages from Apple for infringing a 3G patent, a court spokesman said Friday.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software