Apple has made a big push to get iPads in the hands of college students -- and productivity apps such as iWork and now Office for iPad are helping. But one university professor says tablets 'fall far short' of meeting the prerequisites for serious college coursework.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used