IP Australia chief digital officer (CDO), Damian Giuffre, isn’t worried his job title could become obsolete by 2022.
IP - News, Features, and Slideshows
IP in pictures
IBM was granted the most patents in the US in 2018, the company’s twenty-sixth consecutive year at the top of the ranking.
In terms of recent scientific advances people are most pumped about, the development of graphene is probably only surpassed by the progress being made in quantum computing.
Carsales.com.au has acquired the automotive classified websites of DeMotores in Argentina, Colombia and Chile in a AU$6.7 million deal that extends the Australian company's presence in the Latin American market.
The Productivity Commission has called for a reform to “draconian” and “big brother-type” intellectual property laws in a new wide-ranging draft report.
For many, Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is synonymous with innovation, but not with the successful commercialisation of its intellectual property (IP).
The U.S. Department of Justice has stepped up its review of a deal that would settle a lawsuit publishers and authors filed against Google over the latter's book search engine, according to published reports.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing