Adelaide’s Internet of Things (IoT) startup Fleet Space Technologies has announced the launch plans for its first two low-earth orbit nano satellites, the first in a planned constellation of 100.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups