The latest version of Apple’s mobile platform includes several workplace-centric features designed to make the company’s devices more useful to corporate users and the IT departments that have to manage them.
iOS 9 - News, Features, and Slideshows
iOS 9 in pictures
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
One of the tweaks Apple has made to its upcoming iOS 9 -- the mobile OS was released to developers earlier this month and goes into public beta in July -- should make it easier for iPhone and iPad users to install updates.
Proactive is Apple’s name for an intelligent iOS 9 technology wants to help you get things done – but shockingly it tries to keep your private life private.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows, macOS
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity