Trevor Pearcey was just 27 years old and had been with his employer, the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, for less than a year when he went to his bosses with a bold idea.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack