Like in ancient Egyptian times, modern day CIOs are grappling with rapid inventions and continuous technological breakthroughs and need a solid framework in order to decipher the ever-changing landscape.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack