Is Snort, the 12-year-old open-source intrusion detection and prevention system, dead?
intrusion prevention systems - News, Features, and Slideshows
FireEye Wednesday unveiled its first appliances built for in-line blocking of Web and e-mail malware using wholly non-signature-based detection methods.
3Com plans to integrate intrusion prevention technology from its TippingPoint subsidiary into networking gear from its H3C division as part of a strategy to deliver streamlined secure networks at less cost and power consumption than marquee vendors.
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better