Pivotal's newly-appointed CIO of APJ, Shaun Norris, said Australia’s open banking initiative - set to take effect July 2019 - will not only bring competition and innovation to financial services but will also boost the ICT sector.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well