The International Telecommunication Union is further developing standards for the Internet of Things by signing a memorandum of understanding with Georgia Institute of Technology, one of the world’s leading tech universities.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam