Government talk about agility and innovation is quite worrying for some Australians, and only 50 per cent of businesses are ‘innovative active’, Labor’s Kim Carr told the National Press Club on Monday.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips