Government talk about agility and innovation is quite worrying for some Australians, and only 50 per cent of businesses are ‘innovative active’, Labor’s Kim Carr told the National Press Club on Monday.
internode - News, Features, and Slideshows
internode in pictures
The South Australian government will roll out cloud services enabling agencies to spin up and shut down technology infrastructure in minutes instead of months, following an agreement with iiNet.
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
How IT plays an important and sometimes hazardous role for people behind the mixing desks at Australia's largest festivals and concerts.
Internode has released pricing plans for fibre phone services on the National Broadband Network (NBN), with all calls to landlines in Australia priced at a flat rate of 18 cents.
Computerworld gets an exclusive behind the scenes look inside Internode's Adelaide data centre with network guru Mark Newton
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out