Two in three customers affected by RSPs who promised higher NBN speeds than were able to deliver are yet to be refunded by Telstra, Optus, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Dodo, iPrimus and Commander.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times