The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever