When it comes to covering the cost of implementing and complying with the Data Retention Act, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are likely to wait more than a year for full government funding, the Attorney General’s Department revealed in Senate Estimates last night.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response