When it comes to covering the cost of implementing and complying with the Data Retention Act, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are likely to wait more than a year for full government funding, the Attorney General’s Department revealed in Senate Estimates last night.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers