The federal government has hatched two new research projects - investigating artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) technologies - in a bid to advance Australia’s knowledge and expertise in these emerging areas.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild