An online protest against the surveillance programs of the U.S. National Security Agency planned for July 4 was off to a slow start Thursday morning, despite expectations it would see participation from thousands of websites.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security