The Church of Scientology has recommended Internet censorship as a method of defending itself against what it claims to be a constant campaign of abuse by the group Anonymous, and misinformation and misrepresentation in the media.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely