As soon as Apple's mobile payment service, Apple Pay, launched last October, I tried to add all of my credit cards to the mobile wallet so I could test it out. Just as quickly, I was disappointed to learn that though American Express supported Apple Pay for some of its consumer credit cards, it did not work with AmEx Corporate Cards.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks