As soon as Apple's mobile payment service, Apple Pay, launched last October, I tried to add all of my credit cards to the mobile wallet so I could test it out. Just as quickly, I was disappointed to learn that though American Express supported Apple Pay for some of its consumer credit cards, it did not work with AmEx Corporate Cards.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud