NBN, the organisation rolling out the national broadband network, has begun rolling out fibre-to-the-curb (FTTC) technology, which it claims will benefit more than 1 million homes and businesses by 2020.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing