Claudine Ogilvie had no experience in IT – yet she become Ridley Corporation’s first CIO. Ogilvie, who has spent her career in sales, marketing and strategy roles – and was once part of the Australian Olympic Sailing Development Team – discusses her journey.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used