The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should weigh in on net neutrality and encourage its sister agency, the Federal Communications Commission, to back away from calls to regulate broadband like a public utility, a group of 32 academics said.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation