Microsoft has purchased assets in a company that specializes in parallel computing, a function used mainly in supercomputing that Microsoft aims to develop for a broader audience, the company said Tuesday.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data