While complaints about college commencement speaker choices have become a rite of Spring on campuses in recent years, most technology industry-related commencement speakers have avoided such controversy. However, an editorial writer for the UCLA school newspaper -- the Daily Bruin -- isn't happy with the choice of ex-Microsoft CTO and co-founder of Intellectual Ventures <a href="http://www.nathanmyhrvold.com/">Nathan Myhrvold</a> as this year's pick.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?