What good is having a business if no one knows about you? But how do you get the word out? Public relations is one of several proven ways for organizations to connect with their target audience, and is often (much) more cost effective than advertising. But how can you ensure that your press releases and PR efforts are getting to the right people?
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers