14 years since the first Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, this week's three-day event is expected to draw more than 5000 developers from around the world. This year's event is themed "The Sky's Not the Limit. It's the Baseline," and will feature daily keynotes by Intel executives, over 150 technical sessions presented by Intel and industry experts and more than 180 leading companies hosting hands-on demonstrations of their newest innovations and future technologies.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business