Financial services firm, William Buck, was on a mission to get the firm’s IT house in order - and put a stop to the ‘revolving door’ that was cycling between outsourcing and insourcing management of its IT environment.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1