Steve Jobs once said that innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. By this standard, Australia is full of followers, all in desperate need of leadership. In the second of a three-part series, this article discusses how leaders can drive true digital transformation.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug