SA Health CIO, Bill Le Blanc, who clinched the top spot in last year’s CIO50, said the program has changed the way in which digital transformation is viewed both locally and internationally for the department.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks