Technology and digital leaders discuss the challenges and benefits of rolling artificial intelligence and related technologies
innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
innovation in pictures
CIO roundtable: Is using software-defined infrastructure the key to your digital transformation efforts?
CIOs share the different facets of SDI, and how it can help help businesses scale faster for the digital era. The roundtable discussion was sponsored by Lenovo.
As the only female government chief information security officer (GCISO) in the country, Dr Maria Milosavljevic knows a thing or two about being the only woman at the boardroom table.
NAB is doubling down on its $50 million venture capital fund NAB Ventures, by adding another $50 million to the pot over the next two years.
IAG has named consumer data analytics expert, Bora Arslan, to the role of chief analytics officer, where he will lead a team of 70 people to drive analytics and artificial intelligence functions across the company.
Experts in user experience and ecommerce share their top tips for how to get consumers to enjoy, stay and buy on your website.
British beverage company Diageo is the largest producer of spirits in the world and owner of some of the world's most storied brands, including Crown Royal, Smirnoff, Ketel One, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan and Johnnie Walker. Tradition is a byword at Diageo, but so is innovation.
iPads, smartwatches and Google Glass weren't around when Van Gogh created his iconic self-portraits in the 1800s. So how does an institution like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which has been around for 145 years, integrate new technology? That's the question CTO Jeff Spar and his team asked themselves as they tried to reduce visitor wait times, speed up the ticketing process and enhance the museum experience without disrupting it.
I was the top launch analyst for Windows 95 and that product effectively launched me and I've worked with that firm for two decades now. Since then I've watched and been troubled by the many unfortunate changes and mistakes Microsoft has made.
Gone are the days when government CIOs could expect to exercise total control over how their agencies invested in ICT.
How Qantas’ tech chief, Luc Hennekens, is ensuring the airline’s IT function is at the forefront of business innovation.
Whitepapers about innovation
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more
Videos about innovation
- Melbourne Uni launches quantum simulator and environment QUI
- Chemist Warehouse plans AR guides, IoT sensors for stores
- Government should consider tearing up Telstra cancer contract: Inquiry
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy