CIO Australia has revealed the nation's top 50 technology and digital chiefs of 2017, the CIO50. Business leaders gathered at Sydney's Ivy Sunroom to celebrate their achievements.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal