Simplicity, ubiquity, actionable insights and ‘extreme availability’ will be the building blocks of future banks which will no longer impose banking ‘jargon’ on their customers, according to Ani Paul, chief information officer at ING.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack