Half of Australian businesses plan to increase salaries for their existing IT employees by an average of 6.7 per cent this year, with select specialist roles to benefit most due to growing demand. Find out which five IT roles win 'most improved pay cheque' in 2016.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security