Half of Australian businesses plan to increase salaries for their existing IT employees by an average of 6.7 per cent this year, with select specialist roles to benefit most due to growing demand. Find out which five IT roles win 'most improved pay cheque' in 2016.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC