With billions of new sensor-enabled devices coming online each year, lawmakers and regulators have been considering a host of security and privacy questions arising from the so-called Internet of Things (IoT).
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves