Google has agreed to improve the information it provides to people about how it collects personal data in the U.K., after it was required to do so by country's data protection authority.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks