Australian CIOs continue to embrace digital transformation strategies at accelerated rates and increasingly recognise they need to transform data into actionable intelligence to succeed. Now more than ever, CIOs need to enable smarter decision-making, strengthen customer relationships and drive growth - and are turning to the power of business intelligence, advanced analytics - and even artificial intelligence - to achieve real-world tangible results. A group of IT leaders gathered in Sydney to discuss their challenges and opportunities in the business intelligence and data analytics journey.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away