Australian CIOs continue to embrace digital transformation strategies at accelerated rates and increasingly recognise they need to transform data into actionable intelligence to succeed. Now more than ever, CIOs need to enable smarter decision-making, strengthen customer relationships and drive growth - and are turning to the power of business intelligence, advanced analytics - and even artificial intelligence - to achieve real-world tangible results. A group of IT leaders gathered in Sydney to discuss their challenges and opportunities in the business intelligence and data analytics journey.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day