A computer glitch that disrupted airline traffic in some parts of the U.S. over the weekend was possibly the result of a software upgrade, the Federal Aviation Administration said Sunday.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs