“It was like the cobbler’s son had no shoes.” With tongue firmly in cheek, this is how BMC Software’s CIO Scott Crowder describes the $2 billion software firm’s internal IT infrastructure when he landed there in 2011.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences