“It was like the cobbler’s son had no shoes.” With tongue firmly in cheek, this is how BMC Software’s CIO Scott Crowder describes the $2 billion software firm’s internal IT infrastructure when he landed there in 2011.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7