Australia has been ranked as the tenth most ‘digitally ready’ nation, in a new index by Cisco and Gartner. But the research exposes a significant ‘digital divide’ between the states and territories, with Tasmania and the Northern Territory being left behind.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring