The two men at the centre of the University of Sydney ICT corruption inquiry being conducted by the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) have rejected allegations made by witnesses of dishonest dealings.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine