Tech chiefs have an opportunity to use certain technology to tap into the talent pool among the 17.7 per cent of Australians living with some type of disability, says Gartner research vice president, Brian Prentice.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves