Last year, AMP’s cyber team took a “fairly audacious target” to the board: bring down the number of cyber security vulnerabilities across the company by ten to 15 per cent every month.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security