File synchronization services, used to accommodate roaming employees inside organizations, can also be a weak point that attackers could exploit to remain undetected inside compromised networks.
Imperva - News, Features, and Slideshows
Security services startup Sentrix mirrors customer Web sites in Amazon Web Services and Azure clouds in order to dynamically expand site resources during distributed denial of service attacks and keep the sites running until attackers exhaust their resources, give up or move on to easier targets.
Skyhigh Networks Wednesday aired an offering that lets companies using the Box file-sharing service first have files checked for compliance by their existing data-loss prevention (DLP) equipment.
A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
The willingness to invest in new security start-ups is continuing at such a breakneck pace that start-ups still in stealth mode are getting snapped up by more established players before they even publicly introduce their security products and services.
- Nvidia CEO: no plans for more acquisitions after Mellanox deal
- Adobe and Microsoft take on Salesforce's marketing software, with LinkedIn as a weapon
- How data from drivers of Aston Martin Red Bull travels the world
- Asus implements fix for malware attack
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- How to be CMO of a startup, starting up
- How Best Buy shifted from being retail-led to customer relationship driven
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO