Telstra plans to later this year launch an ‘Innovation and Capability Centre’ in Bangalore, which the telco’s CEO, Andy Penn, today described as India’s ‘Silicon Valley’.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves