Forget Amazon Go, real retail innovation is being rolled out by our friends across the ditch. Grocery shoppers in New Zealand will be the first in the world to trial new artificial intelligence technology that removes the need for checkouts at a Four Square store in the Auckland suburb of Ellerslie.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense