iiNet will conduct an independent audit of its systems after the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) found it left a customer with no internet for three weeks while moving to the NBN.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely