The ‘tall poppy syndrome’ that permeates Australian organisations is holding us back from innovating and creating a business environment where our human capital and its development is a strategic national priority.
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
The Federal Court has ordered ISPs to block several copyright infringing torrent sites, but will it keep the pirates at bay?
Former iiNet CIO Matt Toohey, Bankwest’s IT chief Andy Weir, and Atomic Sky co-founder Andy Lamb discuss how a startup culture can infiltrate a business.
iiNet founder and former CEO, Michael Malone, has joined the NBN board, filling a vacancy left Internode co-founder, Simon Hackett, who resigned to focus on his involvement in ASX-listed company, Redflow Limited.
The Tasmanian Government has selected four local partners as part of its whole-of-government transition to the cloud.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data