Cheating gamers pay as little as $10 per month to launch denial of service attacks against their opponents as a tactical advantage using commercial providers that walk the line between being legitimate businesses that stress-test their customers' networks and purveyors of DDoS as a service, researchers at USENIX Security 2013 say.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences