Cheating gamers pay as little as $10 per month to launch denial of service attacks against their opponents as a tactical advantage using commercial providers that walk the line between being legitimate businesses that stress-test their customers' networks and purveyors of DDoS as a service, researchers at USENIX Security 2013 say.
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack